Power Crash Power Crash

Just speechless, I have listened to and worked with some amazing artists before, and this has officially blown them out the water! I have sent you a message asking a nice little message! :D

NEVER STOP WHAT YOUR DOING. EVER!

FlameSpark responds:

Thank you so much!!!! :D

BM - Peace In The Turmoil BM - Peace In The Turmoil

one word. AMAZING. Really talented and I think you will be an excellent part of newgrounds music!

Evolute - Plague [LvL Release] Evolute - Plague [LvL Release]

Awesome song my friend! I like the beginning and the end, but the middle is a bit empty feeling. I would also say I would consider this between a mix of trance, house, and dubstep, which is an Excellent combo!

I cannot wait to hear what else you have to include in the future.
Good luck!

SWeissen P - Whisper SWeissen P - Whisper

CHANGE. NOTHING. Everything is perfect, if I touched anything, the tempo by maybe 5 or 10 to increase speed but nothing more!
Excellent job!

SWeissenP responds:

Thank you very much!

Wish Wish

I liked it, had a mystical, subtle feeling the whole time, only complaint is the high whistle just needs to be lowered in volume same by 2 or 3? its just a touch too loud, otherwise great job!!

Herogashix responds:

The sine whistle was the hardest to keep in the mix, and the hardest thing to decide what to use. Unfortunately, lowering the volume would've made it actually harder to hear, making it an annoying addition. I do agree though. It's just a harder thing to work with than I care to admit.

Arcade Rain Arcade Rain

liked it, sounds like a mix of 3 song, i cant remember them

RokaiYotama responds:

I wish you could remember them.....because this was all just made from scratch XD

Haunted Haunted

Absolutely love it, beautiful, and much work was put into this. I made your custom audio reaction for this song, here's the link!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG8MZrYULV8

Keep up your great work and hope you like the visual I made for it! ^.^

Next Next

Absolutely amazing! Check out the audio reaction for this song for more epicness!:

Butterfly Effect Butterfly Effect

I liked the general feel of it overall!

Heres a custom audio reaction for your song, again, sorry for poor smoke as im still learning that effect, but heres the link!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8ejJCcDRS4

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ^.^

Icecap Zone Dance Remix Icecap Zone Dance Remix

I just got done listening to your chemical plant. The voice synth and BG echoed to the lead just fine, at 1:50 the pop electro sound just needs a small adjustment, its too loud, the quiet bass piano in the background around the same time, if you gave it a pinch of volume and added a slight layering and delay to the cut off it would really support the song, otherwise 4.5

blackrose96 responds:

Thank you for the pointers! I will keep them in mind for future projects as well!