Addicktion Addicktion

Now I know why the internet draws a penis on everything. the freaks are addickted to penises.
Had some small good humor

Luckky Chuckky Ep5 Luckky Chuckky Ep5

Had some nice humor. I guess technically I'm first, didn't know you used that loop. All good though ^.^

Oye-LKY responds:

thanks ^_^

Politricks Politricks

Very good job with the title of "Politricks". this game fully shows what our president is doing. He's running from the protesters, and stealing money from our banks, our trees, our sky, pretty much everywhere to upgrade his control over things and Force us to do what He Wants, as well as upgrade his pogo stick a' la money, and buy his kite a' la money, and buy jetpacks, as well as waste money on other things.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

Perfect

I would pay to have more of these games if only i had some money :( This is by far the best sonic game on Newgrounds.

Power Crash Power Crash

Just speechless, I have listened to and worked with some amazing artists before, and this has officially blown them out the water! I have sent you a message asking a nice little message! :D

NEVER STOP WHAT YOUR DOING. EVER!

FlameSpark responds:

Thank you so much!!!! :D

BM - Peace In The Turmoil BM - Peace In The Turmoil

one word. AMAZING. Really talented and I think you will be an excellent part of newgrounds music!

Evolute - Plague [LvL Release] Evolute - Plague [LvL Release]

Awesome song my friend! I like the beginning and the end, but the middle is a bit empty feeling. I would also say I would consider this between a mix of trance, house, and dubstep, which is an Excellent combo!

I cannot wait to hear what else you have to include in the future.
Good luck!